I created a video this week on creating a faux charcoal look. It is so easy to do, but looks fantastic! The girl is one of my Hanglar & Stanglar girls from the Attitude kit, and is available Here. These are some of my favorite stamps, and I am so happy that they are finally shipping internationally. The background lace is from my Cricut Cindy Lou cartridge. I used my Spellbinder dies to cut my oval, and created a ruffled border (for which I have also done a video for the library). I love doing this style of card, but unfortunately it is very time consuming. Hope you enjoy!
- Stamps: Hanglar & Stanglar Attitude kit
- Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler CS (Stampin’Up!)
- Cartridge/ Dies: Cindy Lou (Cricut), Oval Spellbinder, leaf (Quickutz)
- Coloring medium: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol
- Other: Black Satin 5/8″ ribbon, Multi-purpose adhesive, Mini glue dots, Crystal effects (Stampin’Up!), flowers (Prima), Cream silk ribbon (Papertrey), Stickles (Ranger Inc)