I wanted to create a nice spring notebook for listing any garden information or grocery lists. I love spring themes, and I love gardens, so this is right up my alley! There were a lot of little details added so that I can achieve a more realistic look, which I also love simulating. The dirt on the shovel, fork and in the pot is made from Puffy Velvet Fabric Marker by Marvy. It is a really fun and easy product to use. You simply apply it where you want the dimension, let it dry, then heat it with your heat tool until it puffs up. The rust and moss was created using Smooch pearlized ink. The wood handles were made by making a small sheet of Woodgrain Background (With a wood grain BG stamp), then cutting my dies out of it. The metal was made with Quickutz 4″ x 12″ adhesive backed metal sheets. The sky was made with a cloud template and sponging. There is nothing hard in this project, but just all the little details which make it come together. Hope you enjoy.
- Stamps: Woodgrain BG (Stamin’Up!)
- Ink: Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutter, Pine Needle, Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge Distress Ink (Ranger Inc) White Craft ink (Stampin’Up!)
- Dies: garden tools, Reuse set, Handprint alphabet (Quickutz retired available on Ebay), Deckle rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Apron Lace border punch (Fiskars)
- Paper: Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel (retired), Basic Black, Really Rust, Wild Wasabi (Stampin’Up!), October Afternoon DP, Metal sheets (Quickutz)
- Other: Smooch lucious Lime and a copper color (Clear Snap), Big Shot, Sponges, Puffy Velvet in Brown (Marvy), Magnet (adhesive backed), Prismacolor pencils, Tombow multi purpose adhesive, long pad, Red Lined double sided adhesive