Welcome to this week’s Makeover Monday challenge – a weekly challenge brought to you by the Paper Crafter’s Library and Sunny Stampin’ Studios. The purpose of Makeover Monday is to help you learn how to take the ideas and inspiration you find on the internet, and make it your own. This challenge is strictly a “work from your stash” challenge.
Every Monday we take a project we found on the internet, and show you our process for recreating it and making it our own, using supplies from our own stash. Unlike most weeks where we have been typically making cards, this week we decided to switch it up and re-create a scrapbook page. The inspiration piece we used, which is show below, is from Darlene Devries – a paper crafter whose blog we recently discovered.
You can watch Tracy re-create the page using elements from our stash here at the Sunny Stampin’ Studio:
Here are the details on how you can participate in the Makeover Monday Challenge:
A new Makeover Monday Challenge & video will go up every Monday
- Work from your own stash to create a project based on the inspiration project provided – you can use any products you would like, and make any type of project you like – card, scrapbook page, album, 3D item etc.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Click on our inLinkz button below to add a link to your project for our challenge
- You will have until 7am, Monday, February 13th, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. And you can enter as many times as you like.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, February 13th, in the afternoon.
- The winner will be posted here. The randomly selected winner will win a grab bag filled with over $30 of spring-themed goodies.
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
Now before I go, it’s time to annouce the winner of last week’s Makeover Monday challenge……
But before I do, I want to thank everyone who participated, and encourage you to keep it up – it’s a fun way to develop your creative skills, and as our winner is randomly drawn – everyone has a chance to be a winner…
So…..Joyce…..you are this week’s winner. You can see Joyce’s card below, and visit her blog HERE.
Joyce, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org claim your prize. Be sure to put “Makeover Monday Winner” in the subject line, and in the body of the email please include your shipping address, email, and phone number.