There are just so many elements in this card. I loved using this beautiful Magnolia, with these dainty leaves. To add just a small punch of color, I added the ladybug which just acted as the perfect contrast for the rich green leaves. All the coloring was done with the watercoloring with markers technique, a technique which can be found in the library. The background is a mix of sponging and pan pastel, a technique which will be featured later on. All these together, create a soft, yet vibrant look!
- Stamps: Flower: Me and Carrie Lou, Leaves: SU Growing Green, Ladybug: Magnolia, Background: SU Woodgrain BG
- Ink: Stewart Superior black Hybrid ink, SU Tempting Turquoise, SU Creamy Caramel, SU Early Espresso, SU Garden Green,
- Paper: SU Creamy Caramel CS, SU Kiwi Kiss CS, SU Pacific Point CS, SU Whisper White CS, Canson Montval 140 lbs cold press watercolor paper
- Coloring Medium: Stampin’ Up markers, PanPastels
- Other: Stampin Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, 1/8″ Espresso Tafetta ribbon, Stampin’Sponges, Tag die or punch, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing powder, Waterbrush, Pan Pastel Sponges, Workable Flexible Fixative