Celebrate Easter in style with our all new Easter Cards and Treat Box Online Class 2015. Over the course of one week you’ll learn how to make 15+ projects EACH with a video and PDF handout. Projects will be a combination of cards and treat/gift boxes with an Easter theme (easily adaptable to other themes) and feature Stampin’ Up! products. The class will run the week of March 2nd with projects being posted each day Monday – Friday. Here are a few additional details:
- Projects will range from beginner to intermediate/advanced
- Cards incorporate a variety of different techniques including coloring with Blendabilities, paper-piecing, stained glass technique with Stampin’ Write Markers, and watercolor resist
- Class includes 6 EXCLUSIVE treat/gift box templates designed by me (Andrea) exclusively for this class – they will be provided in PDF format as well as in SVG format and .studio format to allow for cutting the template pieces with an electronic die cutting machine (I use the Silhouette Cameo and Portrait).
- Bonus projects featuring the Gift Box Punch Board and Envelope Punch Board
Please note that although this class uses Stampin’ Up! product, the card designs and techniques are pretty EASILY adapted to stamp sets from your other favorite companies.
Note to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators – projects/handouts from this class can be used in your own workshops and classes or used as gift with purchase incentives (SAB incentives)
*** Online classes are FREE to Paper Crafter’s Library members (click here for details about membership) ***
Your registration comes with LIFETIME access to all Easter Cards & Treat Boxes videos & PDFs.
|Class Type||Class Dates||SALE Price|
|Self-paced||Mar. 2, 2015 to
Mar. 8, 2015
|$19.95 until Feb. 22, 2015
(regular price $24.95)
In order to fully enjoy and participate in this class you will need access to a computer and high speed internet. A full supply list will be emailed to you before the start of the class – after you are registered. The main stamp sets and patterned paper are listed below:
- Stamp Sets: For Peep’s Sake, Indescribable Gift, Cheerful Critters
- Paper: Best Year Ever SAB (other patterned papers can be substituted)
Substitutions (i.e. working from your stash) are encouraged – please DO NOT feel like you need to purchase everything used to be able to participate in the class.
Please note that all lessons, PDF handouts, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. You will need high-speed internet access in order to properly view the videos.
Because this is digital content – in most cases class fees are non-refundable. If however you have paid for the class and are unable to access the classroom or videos, please notify us as soon as possible after the start of the class (up to 2 days after class starts) for a full refund.
*** If you are a Paper Crafter’s Library member please do NOT sign up for this class as the projects are included in your membership ***
Once you have registered please keep your eye on your email inbox for an email for us with further details on how you will access the class information. You should receive this email within 24 hours of your purchase. If you do not see an email in your inbox please check your spam folder. For questions please email us at email@example.com
We are giving away two spot to the class – to enter please leave a comment in the comments section of this post. Winner will be announced Monday, February 23rd (if you purchased the class and your name is drawn you will be refunded your payment or you can gift it to a friend). The give-away is now closed. Winners have been announced HERE.