I have to say, that I love my Cricut! I love its ease of use, and I love all the wonderful cartridges available for it. I have to say, that I own quite a few! That is why I have decided to feature a cartridge every month. I want to give eveyone a chance to see how very versatile this machine, and these cartridges are! So this month I will be starting with the Country Life Cartidge, and I will show one every week for the month of April. The following month will be a new one and so on.
So I chose Country Life because it is all about farms, and growth, and brings to mind warm weather. The Lord knows how desperate I am for warm sunny weather. It feels like Winter in Ontario, Canada is to long, and hangs on and fights to the bitter end. So for today I created a card using these gorgeous beets/radishes? . The background frame was from an exclusive Circle Cartridge, but can easily be replaced with any Spellbinder or Cricut lace cut cartridge. The inside greeting was also cut from the Country Life, and the bee is a stamp from Lockhart.Hope you enjoy!
- Paper: Cool Carribean*, Cherry Cobbler, Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black CS, Old Olive DP, Kiwi Kiss DP* (Stampin’Up!, * denotes retired product), October Afternoon DP
- Ink: Broken China, Aged Mahogony, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles Distress Ink (Ranger Industries), Black (Stewart Suprior Hybrid ink)
- Stamps: Lockhart
- Coloring mediums: Copic Markers
- Cartridges: Cricut Country LIfe, French Manor (Circle Exclusive)
- Other: Sponges, Sponge Daubers, Stickles, White gel pen, Black gel pen