Today’s project is a take on a cute Halloween card vs the spookier looks which I have been making lately. I wanted my pumpkins to be both goofy and cute, and I am quite happy with how they turned out! It was made on my Silhouette SD, but can easily be reproduced using a large circle punch to replace the Pumpkins, and any leaf punch can do for their leaves. The glitter along the edges is my new favorite, which is the Martha Stewart Coarse Crystal Glitter.
- Silhouette Files: Speech Bubbles, Pumpkins, Leaves
- Ink: Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutter, Broken China Distress ink (Ranger)
- Paper: Ambrosia yellow solid DP (Basic Grey CS), It’s the Little Things: Headed South (Fancy Pants), Chocolate Chip CS, Basic Black CS, Soft Sky DP, Old Olive DP, Kiwi Kiss CS (Stampin’Up!)
- Accessories: stamping sponges, Silhouette SD, multi-purpose glue, Black Marker pen, Crystal Coarse glitter (Martha Stewart), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Dimensionals
- Punches: Grass Punch (Martha Stewart), ¼” Circle punch, 3/8” Circle punch, ½” Circle punch