Today’s project was designed to complement this one which I did last week. I am in a totally spring frame of mind. What is the real bummer is that Ontario Canada, can’t seem to remember that it is Spring! It jumps between a warm day followed by a bunch of rainy days. What a BUMMER!!! I loath this wet cold weather. So I am going to do everything in my crafting with a spring feel until the darn weather changes lol. It is that, or else clobber the Weather agent which may not really solve anything! Anyhoo, my project is a large bucket (as you may have guessed from the title. It is about 4″ and a bit diameter by about 4″ high. It was all done without a template which is totally not necessary. Instead, I used tabs to mold the paper to the circle base. The mushrooms are from my punch pal mushrooms which are soon to be, or already in the library, and this bucket will be there soon too (this week). The matching log will also be up this week. All the other embellishments are from using Spellbinder dies (which are amazing), and the Stampin’Up! little leaves.
Hope you enjoy,
- Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey)
- Paper: Certainly Celery CS, Wild Wasabi CS, Real Red CS, Very Vanilla CS, River Rock CS, Whisper White CS, Woodland Walk DP (Stampin’ Up)
- Dies/Punches: Foliage, Fancy Tags Three (Spellbinder), 1 ¼” circle punch, ¾” circle punch, 1 ⅜”x ⅝” oval large punch (Stampin’Up!), ¼” hole punch
- Ink: Tea Dye, Aged Mahogony, Broken China, Walnut Stain, Pine Needle, Peeled Paint, Distress ink (Ranger Inc)
- Other: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multi-purpose adhesive, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Sponges (Stampin’Up!), Dotto adhesive, Stardust Stickles (Ranger Inc)