I had this cute image already done up from one of the watercolor with marker video’s, so I figured that now was a great time to use it! I made the card simple, which is for me, the perfect way to set of a pretty image. The stamp is a Hanglar & Stanglar stamp, and the great thing is that this company is re-building their website, and will soon be shipping internationally!
- Stamps: Hanglar & Stanglar
- Paper: So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Deilight, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss DP (Stampin’Up!), White CS (Papertrey), Unknown DP, Cold Press 140 lbs watercolor paper (Canson Montval)
- Color Medium: Tombow markers, Stampin’Up! markers, Copic markers
- Ink: Broken China, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutter
- Dies/Punches: Grass (Martha Stewart), Aquarious Alphabet, small flower (Quickutz), Large Scallop rectangle, Deckle edge rectangle (Spellbinder), Scallop border punch (Stampin’Up!), Bee die (Cuttlebug)
- Other: Stampin’ Sponges, Large eyelets, Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!), White poster paint Sharpie, Big Shot, Glue, Tweezers