Our posts this week are definitely a little eratic, what with our March Break going on! So anyways, we have been very busy, and today, the new additon to our family arrived. She is a 4 month old Bouvier des Flandre Puppy, and she is so sweet and gorgeous!!Her name is Juno (after the Roman Goddess of Hearth and Home). She has the sweetest disposition, is very gentle with the children, and is so friendly and personable. We are all absolutely in love with her!!
Ok, so now back to the card lol. I colored in this strawberry Lockhart image with my Prismacolor pencils. There is some gamsol blending, lots of layering and a ton of colors lol. The card itself was kept pretty simple so that it could show off the image better. I just love how the image pop’s out, and of course that is aided by the gorgeous scalloped rectangle Spellbinder die cut. I love how I can use it as a stencil, and preserve that pristine white border while shading the inside in. Hope you like it!
Oh, and as a side not, just to let everyone know, that the Turtle Easel card and stone background has been uploaded to the PCL video library today.
- Stamps: Lockhart
- Ink: Tea Dye (Ranger Distress), Black Stewart Superior
- Paper: Swiss Dots DP (Bo Bunny), Kiwi Kiss, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss colored DP (Stampin’ Up!), White CS (PTI), Bristol Vellum in white
- color medium: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol
- Dies/Punches: Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangles, Martha Stewart border punch
- Other: Stamping Sponges, basic rhinestones, Rub-ons (retired) (Stampin’ Up!), Liquid Pearls (Ranger Inc), ribbon (May Arts), Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sakura glitter gel pen