I just love scene building stamps. Rosie’s Roadshow is probably my favorite company for this genre. The only thing limiting you with these types of stamps, is your imagination! Once you come up with your design, it is a simple matter of coloring it in with your choice of design. In this case I used Watercolor with Re-inkers and accented with Twinkling H2O’s. The end result is soft and cute. It is the perfect style for any of the special people in your life.
- Stamps: Rosie’s Roadshow: images, Norsk Stempelblad: Circle/box, unknown flourish
- Ink: Ranger Industries: Distress ink in Tea Dye, Stewart Superior black Hybrid ink pad
- Paper: Chatterbox DP, Stampin’ Up!: Soft Sky, Marigold Morning, Fabriano:Artistic Traditional White 140 lbs Hot Press watercolor paper
- Coloring medium: SU re-inkers, Twinkling H2O’s
- Other: Prima flowers, SU Rhinestone brads, Dollar store brads, May Arts Ribbon, retired SU ribbon, unknown hardware, black pen, SU Stamping Sponges, Zip-Dry glue, Black pen