Welcome to the Project Ideas Newsletter Challenge. Every Monday, we will design a card, scrapbook page or 3D item. Your challenge – is to use our piece as inspiration and make it into a card, scrapbook page, or other project. You can use the layout, the colors, an element you like…it can look like our piece, or nothing at all like our piece. We want to see where YOU take this. This challenge is strictly a “work from your stash” challenge. This week, I designed this “Sunday Picnic You’re One Of A Kind” card.
As a newsletter subscriber you will have received a link to a private web page, from which you can watch the video tutorial. Please note that the video tutorial will be available for general viewing for one week only – and then will be moved into our library for our members only. In order to ensure you don’t miss any more of our Project Ideas Newsletter Challenge video tutorials, please be sure you sign up for our FREE email newsletter from the top right sidebar of this blog. If you didn’t receive the newsletter then please be sure to email us to confirm your subscription.
Every Monday, here on the blog, we’re going to post a picture of our project. You will have ONE week to upload your challenge piece. Instead of a weekly prize though, we’re going to award a prize monthly. So for each week you participate and each project you submit – you will get one entry into our monthly draw. On the first Monday of each month – we will announce one challenge winner, who will be featured as a guest designer on the Paper Crafter’s Library blog as well as our Facebook page. As a guest designer, we’ll feature your biography, some of your favorite paper crafting projects and we’ll link to your blog.
Here are the details on how you can participate in the Project Ideas Newsletter Challenge:
A new Project Ideas Newsletter video tutorial will be emailed out to newsletter subscribers every Monday (so make sure you are signed up). Then, here on the blog, we will post a picture of our project along with an Inlinkz button for you to enter your project. Here are the details:
- Work from your own stash to create a project based on the inspiration project provided – you can use any products you would like, and make any type of project you like – card, scrapbook page, album, 3D item etc.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Click on our inLinkz button below to add a link to your project for our challenge
- You will have until 7am, Monday, September 10th to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. And you can enter as many times as you like.
- For each project you submit, your name will be entered into our monthly draw. The winner will be announced on Monday, October 1st.
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
Before I announce the Makeover Monday winner for August, I would encourage you to check out all this months entries. You can click on the links below to be taken to the direct posts.
And now it’s time to announce our Makeover Monday winner…
Congratulations Joyce. Please email us at email@example.com and put “Makeover Monday Winner” in the subject line.