Today we wanted to show you a behind-the-scenes sneak peek of some of the projects that were released to our members these past two weeks. So the sneak peek you see below is a snapshot of some of the video tutorials & pdf handouts our members received for the weeks of September 8, 2014 – September 19, 2014.
Each week at Paper Crafter’s Library our monthly members can expect to receive access to a minimum of 5 exclusive videos each week – totaling around 20 videos each month. In planning for our projects we ensure that we cover a range of project types so that there is something for everyone whatever their interest or preference – whether it be card making, stamping, scrapbooking, altered art, mixed media, 3D items, templates, techniques etc. Projects range in difficulty level – so there will always be projects in library for whatever your paper crafting “level” whether you are a beginning paper crafter, or a more advanced paper crafter.
Birgit showed us how to create this beautiful Free Your Mind canvas.
Other highlights these two weeks:
- An art journal page
- A beach themed scrapbook page
- Card in a box
- Card combining embossing paste with embossing powder
- Coloring with Spectrum Noir markers
- Creating an ombre background
- A Watercolor look using Distress inks
- Some cards from our Four Feathers Creative Inspiration Collection
- Some cards from our For All Things Creative Inspiration Collection
Read about all the perks of being a Paper Crafter’s Library member you can visit our Benefits of Membership page HERE.