We are excited to announce that Paper Crafters Library is expanding! Each month we inspire our readers through the many projects and videos we create – we would like to add YOUR talent to the mix!
If you are a friendly and enthusiastic person who is passionate about paper crafting, and would like to share your designs with the world – then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for 4 – 6 paper crafters to join our new Design Team! Each week of the month we will spotlight a Design Team Member’s creations. If you would like a chance to participate, read on for more information.
The BENEFITS of being a Design Team Member:
- FREE product – each month our design team members will receive a goodie box filled with products to use in their creations for the following month (average value: $50 – $75 MSRP) – you may use additional products from your own stash as well.
- FREE Paper Crafter’s Library membership for the months you are on our Design Team (value: $20 per month)
- 20% Discount on products from the Sunny Stampin’ Store
- Your name and bio on our site, along with a link to your personal blog giving you exposure and traffic
This is what Paper Crafter’s Library requires of all it’s Design Team Members:
- 3 month commitment whereby you are assigned one week per month starting Feb 1st, 2012
- 3-4 projects each month using the supplies we send (you may supplement from your stash). We are looking for variety in your projects such as cards, scrapbook layouts, 3D items etc. – we will not need the actual project mailed to us – instead each month you will submit several pictures of each project.
- Social Networking – sharing your projects on your blog, and if you have them, online galleries, Facebook & Twitter
- 2-3 raw project videos per month that you would upload to our Dropbox (our editing department will edit, we just need raw footage).
Submission Guidelines ( Deadline: December 29th)
- Create a post on your blog or website with the title “Paper Crafter’s Library Design Team Submission”. Showcase 3 projects in the post that represent your best design style (these can be existing projects – you do not need to create new projects for your applicaton) – multiple pictures of each project are allowed. Your blog post will allow us to see not only your design style, but also your style of writing and how you set up your photographs.
- Film a video of a project and upload it to You Tube. If you already post videos to You Tube then all we need is a link to an existing video. As Paper Crafter’s Library is a VIDEO library – the ability to create videos is essential. Your video will allow us to see your style of teaching and your filming quality (i.e. clarity, lighting, view, etc.)
- At this time we can only accept applications from readers living in Canada and the Continental US.
Once that is done, email us with the following information:
- Email subject line “Design Team Application” – in the email include a link to your blog post, and a link to your video.
- Shipping address and phone number
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (short bio)
- Tell us how long you have been a paper crafter and what types of paper crafting you do (i.e. cards, scrapbooks, 3D, altered art, mixed media etc)
- Whether or not you have a Facebook account, and Twitter account
We’d also like you to come back to this post and leave us a link to your entry in the comments section of this post so that our readers can see you work too!
Deadline to apply is Thursday, Dec. 29th. We will then choose the 4-6 new Design Team members and announce them on the blog on Wednesday, January 4th. Kits will be sent out that week with the first projects due at the end of January to be posted on Paper Crafter’s Library beginning February 1st (January projects can use supplies from your own stash if your kit did not arrive in time).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com and we will help you in any way we can.
- Design Team Members will be announced Wednesday, Jan. 4th here on the blog
- If you are selected as a Design Team member – any videos you create will become the property of Paper Crafter’s Library – they cannot be uploaded to You Tube or posted anywhere else for free on the internet.
We wish everyone luck and look forward to all the amazing creations you have to share.