I just want to post a quick reminder that today is the last day to save $5 off of the registration fee for the Heartfelt Cards Online Class. This is our most technique loaded class yet! With 30 different card ideas each with a video tutorial – at the sale price of $25 it works out to less than $1 per video tutorial!
*We are giving away 2 spots to the Heartfelt Cards 2015 Class – to enter to win please leave a comment in the comments section of this post – please note if you register for the class and then are chosen as a winner, your registration fee will be refunded* Winners will be announced on Monday, December 22nd here on the blog.
To see a sneak peek of the cards in this class please watch the video below:
Paper Crafter’s Library is excited to announce that our next Stampin’ Up! focused online card class – Heartfelt Cards 2015 – is now open for registration!
Over the course of two (and a bit) weeks we’ll be making 30 different cards EACH with a video tutorial and a beautifully designed PDF handout. The theme of the cards will be love, friendship, wedding and/or anniversary and “for you” cards. While many will be perfect for Valentine’s day – there will be many more that will carry you throughout the year whenever you just want to show someone that you care.
This class is filled with LOADS of different techniques including:
- techniques using framelits
- creating a shaped shaker card
- patterned paper techniques
- 4 different stencil techniques
- combining dry embossing and heat embossing
- emboss resist
- multi-colored heat embossing
- watercolor techniques with dye ink refills
- coloring paint with dye ink refills
- creating a custom marbled ink pad using dye ink refills
- repurposing stamp sets to a different theme
- and more!
Although you’ll be making 30 different cards – the cards are created in sets in order to help you maximize your stamp sets. Each set is centred around a Stampin’ Up! product or cluster of Stampin’ Up! products (including stamp sets, stencils, framelits and patterned paper). There will be 6 sets of four cards each and one set of 6 cards. Cards will range from clean and simple to arty.
Please note that although this class uses Stampin’ Up! product, the card designs and techniques are pretty EASILY adapted to stamp sets from your other favorite companies.
*** Online classes are FREE to Paper Crafter’s Library members (click here for details about membership) ***
Your registration comes with LIFETIME access to all Heartfelt Cards 2015 videos & PDFs.
|Class Type||Class Dates||SALE Price|
|Self-paced||Jan.5, 2015 to
Jan. 19, 2015
* a $5 discount off the regular price of the class is being offered if you sign up by Sunday, December 21st, 2014.
In order to fully enjoy and participate in this class you will need access to a computer and high speed internet. A full supply list will be emailed to you prior to the start of the class once you are registered. The main products used for each set of cards is listed below:
- Set 1 (4 cards): Around the World, Just Sayin’ and Groovy Love stamp sets. Optional: World Map stamp set, Word Bubbles Framelits
- Set 2 (4 cards): Hearts Framelits, Sweet Taffy DP
- Set 3 (4 cards): Work of Art stamp set
- Set 4 (6 cards): You Plus Me stamp set, Stacked With Love DSP Paper Pack (from Occasions 2015 mini catalog); Optional: #Hello (also used in Set 7)
- Set 5 (4 cards): Cheers to Love, Bouquet Toss stamp sets, Gold Embossing Powder. Optional: Apothecary Accents framelits, Modern Mosaic embossing folder
- Set 6 (4 cards): Confetti Celebration DSP; Optional: A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set
- Set 7 (4 cards): Hearts and Stars Decorative Masks. Optional: #hello (also used in Set 4)
Please note that in many cases substitutions can be made and supplies adapted if you don’t have the exact thing we used. So please DO NOT feel like you need to purchase everything used to be able to participate in the class.
Please note that all lessons, PDF handouts, and videos are provided in English. At this time, videos are not subtitled or captioned. You will need high-speed internet access in order to properly view the videos.
Because this is digital content – in most cases class fees are non-refundable. If however you have paid for the class and are unable to access the classroom, please notify us within 7 days of registering for a full refund.
*** If you are a Paper Crafter’s Library member please do NOT sign up for this class as the projects are included in your membership ***
Once you have registered please keep your eye on your email inbox for an email for us with further details on how you will access the class information. You should receive this email within 24 hours of your purchase. If you do not see an email in your inbox please check your spam folder. For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org