Today’s card is a simple scene. While the card layout is very simple, I actually found that it took me a long time to make. I don’t know what it is about simple cards, but I find them harder to do then intricate cards lol. So here is my “Simple” card which was hard for me. I used the Mi Casa stamp set from Hero Arts, and colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils. The background was cut using the largest of the Small Labels die set, and the scenery was painted with Pan Pastels. I love the fact that you can use them on any paper surface with great results!
- Stamps: Mi Casa (Hero Arts)
- Ink: Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutter, Vintage Photo Distress ink (Ranger inc), Black ink (Memories)
- Paper: River Rock, Soft Sky CS (retired) (Stampin’Up!),
- Coloring Medium: Prismacolor pencils, Pan Pastels
- Dies: Small Labels (Spellbinder)
- Other: Sakura Stardust pen, Soft Tools, Wild Wasabi ribbon, White gel pen