Ok, so today’s card uses this absolutely adorable image by Dreamland Crafts . This little Anime style girl would be perfect for any winter occassion, be it Christmas or winter birthday’s. The super fun thing about this card, is all the layers which you will find in the image. I wanted to demonstrate the more intricate form of paper tole, and decided that this image would be perfect for that. The other fun elements of this card include the beautiful Tattered Pinecone Sizzix die which I used for the pine branches, and the beautiful Spellbinder dies which I used for both the mats on the image, and the small mat on one of the layers. All in all, I love how this whole card turned out, and hope you do to!
- Stamps: Girl on Crescent Moon ( Dreamland Crafts)
- Ink: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Shabby Shutter Distress ink (Ranger)
- Paper:Tis the Season PP, Java CS (Bazzill), Real Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla textured, Kiwi Kiss CS (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies: Circles, Teardrop Circles, Creative Book Pages 2 (Spellbinder), alphabet (Quickutz retired), Tattered Pinecone (Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix)
- Coloring Medium: Copic markers, Pan Pastels, Soft Tools
- Other: Helmar Scrap Dots glue, Tombow multi-purpose glue, Glossy Accents (Ranger), dimensionals, embossing stylus, sponges, detail scissors, Big Shot die machine (Sizzix), White gel pen, Martha Stewart fine crystal glitter