There’s a ton of reasons our Paper Crafter’s Library members rave about their memberships. Here’s what a few of them have to say:
Thank you for this opportunity to use the Club 52 as being a member of the Papercrafters Library. This is the best tutorial site I have ever seen. Your clear pronunciation of each word and production of the whole videos is received very thankfully. Ilove being part of the Paper Crafter’s Library ~ Kay~
What a FABULOUS site! I love it! You and your sister are so talented! Thanks for sharing and all your hard work and time you put into it! . ~Linda~
Thank you for your fabulous site! I love it, and it’s my “go to” site of all time!! ~Gloria~
Not only do we have TONS of videos (almost 700!), not only do we add new videos 4-5 days a week, not only do members get to enjoy our current and future online classes for free (i.e. Club 52 – our year long technique club), but now……
As a Paper Crafter’s Library member you will ALSO receive, the digital tutorial version of ALL of the project kits we currently have in the Sunny Stampin’ Store! Yep, you heard that right.
And today, we’ve posted the first one – Blitzen Holiday Planner in a DVD Tin tutorial!
Here’s a picture of the front of the DVD tin:
The picture below shows you what the inside of the tin looks like. On the inside cover there are three decorated envelopes which you can use to store your receipts, as well as a little pencil. On the right side of the tin, an accordion insert pulls out with 5 pockets in all – three on the front (which you see below) and two at the back which you see in the third picture. The tin is decorated with products from the Bo Bunny Blitzen Collection,
The pockets are perfectly sized to hold our holiday planner inserts. The inserts themselves are sold in a bundle of 5 for $5 and include the following:
- a 15 month calendar from Oct. 2011 until December 2012 – allowing you to plan this year’s AND next year’s holiday
- A Gift buying list, where you can put the person’s name, your gift idea, the budgeted $ amount and a check-mark box
- A Stocking Stuffer list – where you can write the person’s name and the stocking stuffer ideas you have
- a Christmas Card list – where you can put the person’s name, address and a little “sent” check-mark box
- a Menu planner – where you can write down your menu ideas for any holiday gatherings
So there you have it, one more reason to become a member!