Yup I do realize that I am on a bit of a journal kick lately! I do have a good excuse for this one though. I needed to film a journal being made and decorated, and this is it! It should be showing up soon. I love altering things, and I also love die cuts! This journal is thus perfect for filling my desires. I used All Quickutz dies, which I do realize are retired. The problem is that when you own as many as I do, you just can’t stop using them lol. Thankfully, these dies are still available on Ebay, and some scrapbook stores. Simply look up Quickutz Vegetables, pea, and stawberry. The journal itself was easy to do, but one of the fun things was of course, adding the realisme to the vegetables. The video does show you how to do that, but with some markers, gel pens and die ink sponging, you will find it easy to do! For general instructions on making the journal, simply go down a few posts, and you will find them.
- Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Only Orange (retired) CS (Stampin’Up!), Spring Moss (Papertrey), Cosmo Cricket DP
- Ink: Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge, Aged Mahogony, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Tea Die, Vintage Photo Distress ink (Ranger inc)
- Dies: Vegetables, pea, strawberry, Teriyaki Grand Alphabet, Big Shot de machine
- Coloring mediums:Copic markers
- Other: Tombow multi-purpose adhesive, 2-way glue pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 5/8″ Old Olive Satin Ribbon (Stampin’Up!), Sakura Stardust pen, White gel pen, Sponges, Red lined tape, Scotch adhesive, Corner rounder, Black Tiny Type stickers (Cosmo Cricket)