So today, I have my second project using the Country Life Cartridge. Rather then doing a card this time, I decided that it would be fun to do something 3D. This project is the perfect way to present some cute little onesies for a new addition to a family. The project is very fast and simple to do. The Sweet Pea will be featured in a upcoming video. The paint can was very easy. Simply measure the distance between the top rim and the bottom rim, then cut your DP to the correct height. Place some Sticky Strip on each end of the paper, and attach and wrap around. The DP will probably not reach all the way around so you will have to cut a smaller piece to fit the rest of the way around, and have it overlap the ends of the first piece. Once this is done, it is a matter of cutting out your largest Label 21 Spellbinder die, using your Copic airbrush system and your Copic marker #E33 to tint the die. Add some dotting around edge, and attach your Die cut. The actual tin took less time to make then the die cut lol. The whole thing though is totally fun and ready to send off! Hope you have a fantastic day!
- Paper: Moss, Creamy Vanilla (Papertrey Ink), Kiwi Kiss (retired), Blusing Bride, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Unknown DP (retired) (Stampin’Up!)
- Ink: Shabby Shutter, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China Distress Ink (Ranger inc)
- Copic Markers: YG11, YG25,YG67,RV11, RV13, RV14, B52, B45
- Cricut: Expression, Country Life
- Other: Kiwi Kiss ribbon, glue, sponges, sponge daubers, Paint can, Sticky Strip