Well I am finally back in the studio in a more regular fashion. March break means that the kids are home, and we are galavanting a lot. Between a new dog in our home, and our trips , we have been very busy indeed. So today’s card is very simple. I did not want to stress out with a overly intricate card today, as I have a lot of things to catch up on. So I took this beautiful Stamping Bella image, and colored it using Color pencils and Gamsol. It gives a softer look then my more intricate full color pencil imges. I made it into a gate card, as I am starting to introduce some different folds into the library. The card also features a TP Background which is already featured in the library. The overall design is clean and simple… the way I aspire to be…..but know will never happen lol.
- Stamps: Stamping Bella (image), Say it With Style (Papertrey & Ink), Friend by Definition (Stampin’Up!)
- Paper: Aqua Mist (Papertrey), Whisper White, Poppy Parade, So Saffron CS (Stampin’Up!), Bristol Vellum
- Color Medium: Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, blending stumps, Faber Castel color pencils
- Ink: Stewart superior black ink, Broken China, Vintage Photo, Linen, Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger Industries), More Mustard (Stampin’UP!)
- Dies/Punches: Label 11 (Spellbinder)
- Other: dimensionals, toilet paper, copper brads, 1/16″ hole punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stamping Sponges (Stampin’ Up!), Red Pepper Dimensional Pearls Adirondack (Ranger Industries)