I wanted to create something with the new Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings die. It is absolutely the coolest die! It is part of the movers and shapers style, which means that you can move around the doors and windows, or have none of those at all. I didn’t feel like doing a card, so I made this 8″ x 8″ wall art piece. It is meant to represent family, the passage of time, the pain, and the beauty. All other elements minus the Artful dwellings die are made with my silhouette, but the great thing is, that for each element, there is a fantastic Tim Holz die to go with it. There are flourish dies, tattered floral die, and clock die. How can you not have fun with that! Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: Butterfly Garden (Pinkpaislee), Baroque Motifs (Stampin’UP!), Grid (Kaisar Krafts), variety of flourishes ( Memory Box)
- Dies: Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings (Sizzix), poppy, flourish, clock, butterfly (Silhouette)
- Ink: Chipped Saphire, Black Soot, Aged Mahogony, Vintage Photo, Pine Needle, Marmalade Distress ink (Ranger Inc)
- Paper: Stella Ruby (Basic Grey), Daffodll Delight, Basic Black, Soft Sky, Poppy Parade (Stampin’Up!)
- Other:Stardust Stickles, Lemon Yellow dimensional pearls, Tim Holtz Ideology Borderline mask (Ranger Inc), Tiny Type stickers (Cosmo Cricket), Midnight Blue Glimmer mist, Tombow multi-purpose adhesive, Basic Rhinestones (Stampin’Up!), Sponges, sponge daubers, multi-pupose adhesive, 2-way glue pen, tweezers, scissors.