Today’s card was designed with sweet lovers in mind! This card is glossy, and sparkly, and has such a fun pattern to set off this whole design. The candies have a thick glossy coating to simulate the hard candy of the lollipop. This coating was achieved with lots of layers of UTEE, and this of course after I shaded and colored the candy using a direct to rubber technique.
The letters come from a retired Quickutz alphabet, and are easily replaced with any die cut, or digital cutting machine. The stickles on top give a nice sugar coated look. This card is perfect for anyone on your list, be they young or old! Paper Crafter’s Library members can access the video from THIS LINK (you have to be logged in to see it). Not a member? Click HERE for more information on the benefits of membership.
- stamps: Sweets for the Sweet (SU)
- Paper: white CS (Papertrey), Chocolate Chip CS, Calypso Coral CS, Berry Blossom DP (Stampin’ Up!)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss (can replace with Lucky Limeade) Classic inks (Stampin’ Up!)
- Markers: Wild Wasabi, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write markers (Stampin’ Up!)
- Dies/Punches: Roxy alphabet and shadows (Quickutz), 1″ Circle punch (Stampin’ Up!)
- Other: dimensionals, multi-purpose glue, Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Quilted Satin ribbon (Stampin’ Up!), Heat Tool, UTEE, White gel pen, blender pen, Sponges, tweezers
Lovely! I really like the candy on this. Colouring is beautiful, as always, and the layers of UTEE give it just the right candy touch. The sparkles remind me of the sugar coating on gumdrops (or my personal fave, the fruit slice jellies!) Thanks so much for sharing this card!
Comments are closed.