Ok, once again my post is late, but in my defence, March Break is coming and of course my daughter’s school has a bunch of stuff due. Tonight I had the joy of working with her on her book report. Also, we were gone all yesterday. We have found and purchased an new member of the family. She will be picked up and brought home next week. She is the sweetest, most perfect little pooch in the world. We went yesterday to visit the breeder, and put a deposit on a puppy which was going to be arriving in a month and a half. Instead we fell in love with a 4 month old. So next week I will post pictures of our new Bouvier des Flandre puppy. She has the sweetest disposition, and the most gentle manner, and the most expressive eyes.
Ok, so on to my card. I wanted something sweet and summery. This watermelon fit the bill perfectly. The stamp is by Peachy Keen stamps, and is colored with Pan Pastels and one Pastel Pencil in White. I love the soft painting quality of the Pan Pastlel coloring.
- Stamps: Faceless Fruit (Peachy Keen)
- Paper: Very Vanilla, River Rock (Stampin’ Up!), Lemonade DP (Basic Grey), Canson Mi- Teinte in a brown
- Ink: Walnut, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye (Ranger Distress ink)
- Coloring: Pan Pastels, Conte Carre white pastel
- Dies/Punches : Scalloped Oval, Oval (Spellbinder), Border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Other: Old Olive 5/8″ Satin Ribbon, Lace trim, Basic Rhinestones, Mini Glue dots, Sticky Strip (Stampin’ Up!), Soft Tools (Pan Pastels), White poster paint pen (Sharpie), Flamingo Liquid Pearls, Blending tool (Ranger Industries)