This little card is a great representation of mine and my sisters life some days lol. I love these little characters which are from a series of books that I read as a child. And every piece of this card except the grass was done on my Silhouette! Can you say Love Affair? I have had it for awhile, but I was never fond of the Robo Coup Software. It was not instinctavely easy to use. Well let me tell you, since they have changed to the new Silhouette Studio Software, I am in HEAVEN!!!! It is so easy to use. I can easily import graphic images and do print and cut, I can cut the most delicate lines, and I can by cut files by the image rather then by the cartridge. Does this mean that I don’t love my other machines? Absolutely not! I love my Cricut, but would not want to be without my silhouette also. They are a different breed of animal lol.
Speaking of which, If you are a Cricut owner, and are on the fence about the SCAL software, well I am sad to say, that as of May 27th, version 1 and 2 which are Cricut Compatible, will no longer be available. All legal battles between Provo Craft and Craft Edge Inc (makers of SCAL) have been resolved and this is the result, that you will no longer be able to purchase it. If you already have it then you can continue to use it. If you upgrade to version 3 (which is for use with other digital cutters) then you will lose the ability to use it with your Cricut.
So anyways, I will be working on a series of video’s using the Silhouette, as soon as the software to film your computer sceen gets to me lol. I am so excited to share this with you as it is truly an amazing product. I will still be filming Cricut video’s (heaven knows how much of my income goes to them lol). Hope you enjoy,
- Paper: Summer Sun CS (retired), Pacific Point CS, Chocolate Chip CS (retired), Whisper White CS (Stampin’Up!), Black (Bazzil), Spring Moss (Papertrey)
- Dies/Cutters/Punches: Grass (Martha Stewart), Silhouette Machine, Mr. Busy, Sun Card (Silhouette of America)
- Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
- Ink: Alabaster, Peach Pastel (Colorbox Pigment ink), Vintage Photo, Marmalade, Shabby Shutter, Walnut Stain, Chipped Saphire Distress ink (Ranger inc)
- Other: White Poster Paint marker (Sharpie), Sponges, dimensionals, sponge daubers, multi-purpose adhesive