I decided to pull out my Cricut and Copics today. This week I am focusing on filming these two fantastic products. On top of that though, are some really fun new products. For instance, you will see that pink embossed paper featured which is the amazing Coordination cardstock which has been embossed and sanded to reveal the paler core color. Then there is that fun new line of paper from My Mind’s Eye. Every pattern in the 6″ x 6″ pad looks gorgeous!! My image is of course colored on Copic Express CS, and which offers some really easy blending. All in all, I am happy with how it turned out! Now I just have to bring myself to give it away!
- Stamps: Hanglar and Stanglar (swedish stamp company), Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
- Paper: pink CS (Coordination), Blue (Bazzill), White CS (Copic X-press), Kiwi Kiss (Stampin’ Up! retired), DP Stella Rose Hazel (My Mind’s Eye)
- Punches/dies: Cricut Expression, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, Cuttlebug, embossing folder (Cricut), leaf punch, grass border punch (Martha Stewart)
- Accessories: Rouge Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Basic Rhinestones (Stampin’ Up!), roses (Prima), ribbon (seam binding), sponges, glue dots, dimensionals, glue, Scor tape, sanding block
- Ink: Basic Black (Stampin’ Up!), black hybrd ink (Stewart Superior), Shabby Shutter, Broken China (Ranger Distress inks)