Boy do I want summer to get here! I want warm, soft, sandy beaches. I think tup with hat I managed to capture my desire here lol. I took this older Hanglar and Stanglar image, and colored her in with my Copics. There is just a touch of pencil shading on the deepest shadows. The surf and sand image is also colored in with Copic, and the video for that can be found in the library. The crab is a one piece die cut which was shaded with Copic markers, and the waves are cut from a fiscars Wave border punch. There is a desent amount of bling with the Sakura Stardust pen which I used liberally on my scene. The card itself is pretty simple. Just a couple of layers so as not to take away from the image. In order to get the sand look, simply do some liberal dotting with a white gel pen, black gel pen, Sakura stardust pen, and a dark brown waterbased marker.
Thanks so much for looking!
- Stamps:Girl (Hanglar and Stanglar, there is a newer beach pair available under the Duo Kits), Beach Scene (High Hopes Stamps)
- Paper: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Early Espresso (Stampin’Up!), Copic Express paper, Unknown DP
- Dies/Punches: Crab (Quickutz retired can replace with a Martha Stewart punch), Fiskars Wave border punch (available at any Michaels)
- Other: Sakura Stardust pen, Sharpie marker black and White poster paint marker, multi-purpose adhesive,
- Coloring Medium: Copic markers, one brown prismacolor pencil and Gamsol