Welcome to this week’s Makeover Monday challenge – a weekly challenge brought to you by the Paper Crafter’s Library and Sunny Stampin’ Studios. The purpose of Makeover Monday is to help you learn how to take the ideas and inspiration you find on the internet, and make it your own. This challenge is strictly a “work from your stash” challenge.
Every Monday I take a project I found on the internet, and show you my process for recreating it and making it my own, using supplies from my own stash
This week’s project inspiration comes from the talented Jessica Witty. I first became away of Jessica’s blog via Nichole Heady’s blog when Jessica joined the Papertrey Ink design design team. I was immediately attracted to her clean style of stamping, and her innovative ideas in the way she uses paper crafting products. You can see her post that features the card below HERE.
You can watch my video on how I created this card below:
Here are the details on how you can participate in the Makeover Monday Challenge:
- A new Makeover Monday Challenge & video will go up every Monday
- Work from your own stash to create a project based on the inspiration project provided – you can use any products you would like, and make any type of project you like – card, scrapbook page, album, 3D item etc.
- Post your project on your blog, in your gallery or on any other photo-hosting site (such as photobucket or flickr).
- Click on our inLinkz button below to add a link to your project for our challenge
- You will have until 7am, Monday, January 23rd, to add your link to the list to be eligible to win. And you can enter as many times as you like.
- One randomly selected winner will be chosen from ALL the entries on Monday, January 23rd, in the afternoon.
- The winner will be posted here. The randomly selected winner will win a grab bag filled with over $30 of spring-themed goodies.
Good luck to everyone and we look forward to seeing your projects!
Now before I go, it’s time to annouce the winner of last week’s Makeover Monday challenge……
But before I do, I want to thank everyone who participated, and encourage you to keep it up – it’s a fun way to develop your creative skills, and as our winner is randomly drawn – everyone has a chance to be a winner!
So……Sara C….today is your lucky day! You can see Sara’s blog post HERE. And a close-up of Sara’s card below:
Sara, please email us at email@example.com to claim your prize. Be sure to put “Makeover Monday Winner” in the subject line, and in the body of the email please include your shipping address, email, and phone number