We are happy to bring you this week’s Featured Company: Reverse Confetti.
Here’s what they have to say about their company:
Reverse Confetti opened its virtual doors in May of 2013. Our product lines include original hand drawn and graphic style stamps and Confetti Cuts dies that are fun and versatile. Whatever your paper crafting style is, Reverse Confetti has something for you!
This week we are giving away a $25 gift certificate. (Details at the end of the post.)
Reverse Confetti Designer – Amy Rohl
Today we welcome Amy Rohl. We are so excited to have her showcase her work today on Paper Crafter’s Library. You can see Amy’s fabulous project below, but first, here is a little more about her:
Hi, all! My name is Amy Rohl, and I live in Wisconsin with my husband and our family. During the school year, I work as a school based speech language pathologist and squeeze in crafting time whenever possible. I have been stamping and crafting for 10+ years and love sharing what I create with others on my blog and social media. My favorite technic is incorporating bits and pieces of cool technics I see others using and I’m inspired by just about anything on Pinterest. I’d describe my style as primarily clean and simple with a sprinkle of something to make you giggle or smile.
Welcome Little One Shaker Box
I’m thrilled to share a quick and easy shaker box with you today using a simple 2×3 mini canvas and a few on trend Reverse Confetti products.
For this project I used the reverse side of the square mini canvas to create a shaker box using the following steps:
1. Trim a piece of cardstock 1 7/8 x 1 7/8 inches to fit inside the back of the canvas.
2. Stamp and clear emboss sentiment on trimmed layer.
3. Watercolor a yellow background on top of sentiment and set aside to dry.
4. Die cut or trim a 2 x 2 inch square of fabric cardstock and 2 x 2 inch acetate square to fit over canvas opening.
5. Die cut pineapple from the same 2 x 2 piece of cardstock and adhere on top of acetate square.
6. Die cut pineapple leaves from green foam and green glitter cardstock.
7. Layer the green glitter cardstock on top of green foam.
8. Adhere stamped layer to inside of the canvas and fill with seed bead, micro beads and gold stars.
9. Adhere shaker cover and pineapple leaves to seal shaker box.
10. Attach hemp cord bow.
Stamps. Reverse Confetti (Fancy Word Coordinates)
Cardstock: Strathmore (watercolor sheets)
Patterned Paper: adhesive backed fabric paper (source unknown), K Company (Glitter Paper)
Dies: Reverse Confetti (Pineapples Aplenty Confetti Cuts)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Clean Color Markers
Tools: watercolor brush
Miscellaneous: natural hemp cord, clear seed beads, clear micro beads, mini gold stars, clear embossing powder, adhesive backed fun foam (source unknown)
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature. We want to extend a sincere thank you to Amy Rohl for her fabulous project and Reverse Confetti for sharing their company with us. Be sure to visit Reverse Confetti to see more of their products and their blog for some inspiration!
In order to enter the give-away to win the prize shown above, please leave us a comment in the comments section of this post. The winner will be announced next Wednesday.